IPEG is pleased to inform you about the activities of our partner society BaCI.
The 5th BaCI International Conference (October 14-17, 2021) will go virtual.
The virtual conference will be a platform for the encounter of multimodal imaging with clinical challenges, as well as for an update on methodological advances in the field.
They will facilitate to our best the participation of researchers from many countries worldwide.
There will be a number of keynote lectures with renowned speakers, satellite symposia and training courses, and the poster session where participants will be able to present their own research.
In addition, the BaCI 2021 programme will include an early-career section to favor the active involvement of early-stage researchers in planning lectures, symposia, and workshops.
The conference is organized by the Department of Psychiatry of the University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”, Naples, Italy.
Claudio Babiloni, Daniel Brandeis, Salvatore Campanella, Jens Haueisen, Bin He, Geertjan Huiskamp, Tetsuo Kobayashi, Christoph M. Michel, Sebastian Olbrich, Oliver Pogarell, Pedro Antonio Valdés-Sosa, Sebastian Walther, Dezhong Yao
Local organizing committee: Armida Mucci (president), Thomas Koenig (secretary), Brian Coffman, Giorgio Di Lorenzo, Giulia Maria Giordano, Barış Metin
- EEG/MEG and brain imaging endophenotypes in precision medicine: standard and new findings
- Clinical application of EEG/MEG and brain imaging findings
- EEG/MEG and brain imaging biomarkers of conversion to psychosis and dementia
- EEG/MEG and brain imaging biomarkers in children with cognitive disorders
- Structural and functional brain connectivity measures
- Progress and challenges in EEG/MEG source imaging
- Neurophysiology of cognition and emotions
- Neurostimulation and neuromodulation
- Translational neurophysiology
- Advances in the modeling of the brain activity
- Multimodal neuroimaging: research and clinical application
- Microstates, celebrating the first fifty years of a method of studying brain activity
- EEG/MEG and brain imaging biomarkers of psychopathology: from basic to clinical neuroscience
- Brain plasticity, basic and clinical imaging of disability
- Innovations in brain activity (tele)monitoring
– Submission for Symposia: 31.5.2021
– Submission for Poster/Oral Communications: 30.6.2021
– Early Registration: 31.7.2021
– Late Registration (end date of registration): 30.9.2021
For more information, visit:
For registration, visit: